Liposuction Surgery in Danville to Remove Excess Fat
- Removes excess fat throughout the body with very small scars Often causes minor skin tightening
- The “tumescent” or “superwet” techniques involve introduction of dilute adrenaline and novacaine-like medications into the fat layer before liposuctioning to reduce pain, bleeding and bruising
- I use a balanced fluid technique, so my patients’ blood pressure and cardiovascular systems are supported
- I have used the laser-assisted and ultrasonic technologies, and am happy to share my experience and recommendations
- Liposuctioning is not a weight loss substitute
- Patients who have most of their fat below the muscles (especially in the abdomen and neck) will have only limited improvement in these areas. Liposuctioning removes fat from above the muscles
- Patients who gain several pounds after liposuctioning will have the benefits of the procedure decreased, and may develop some ridges, grooves, and lumpiness
Tummy Liposuction Surgical Procedures
In summary, I believe that cosmetic surgery should be performed in a setting that maximizes patient safety, comfort, and benefits. My results are enhanced and prolonged when patients practice many forms of self-improvement. Therefore, I work closely with endocrinologists, dieticians, and trainers.
For more details and to find out if you are a candidate for liposuction, please contact our office at 925-820-3633 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Lavey.