Majority of our patients who wish to recapture their youthful selves and maintain such results for a long time will often choose a face lift procedure here at our Danville cosmetic surgery practice. However, it should be noted that not everyone is an ideal candidate of the procedure.
By and large, the following factors are to be assessed and evaluated during your face lift consultation with Dr. Lavey:
1. Presence of excess and sagging facial skin.
2. A good amount of skin elasticity that will allow Dr. Lavey to lift the drooping skin and smooth out the wrinkles.
3. Strong and well-defined bone structure that will support the surgical alterations that will be made during the procedure.
4. Excellent physical shape, that is you should be free of major health problems or such health problems should have been addressed and treated/stabilized before the procedure.
5. You should have realistic expectations of the procedure’s outcomes. It is important to keep in mind that a face lift can improve your looks and how you feel with yourself. However, it should not be depended upon as the ultimate way for you to become an entirely different person.
Let us help you figure out whether or not you are an ideal candidate for a face lift! Call 925.820.3633 or fill out this contact form to set up an appointment. We look forward to your visit!