Having little kids running around the house like a character from Gremlins is hard enough. But what those little rapscallions did to your formerly svelte figure is, possibly, even harder to deal with! Yes, what formerly was a relatively tight tummy is now loose and features a definite pooch. What formerly were firm, high breasts now droop and sag like Debbie Downer of SNL. And there are pockets of fat where once there were none.
A mommy makeover with Dr. Lavey can give you back the figure you had before you had the kids…and you won’t need a time machine to do it!
What is a mommy makeover?
A mommy makeover consists of multiple surgeries combined into one procedure. The procedures address the issues that are common to women after pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding. A typical makeover with Dr. Lavey could include a tummy tuck, a breast lift possibly with augmentation, and liposuction.
Would a mommy makeover help you?
If childbirth has left you with the following characteristics, a mommy makeover with Dr. Lavey could return your figure to how it was before your pregnancy.
- You have sagging breasts, uneven breasts, decreased breast volume, drooping nipples, or stretched areolae.
- You tummy has loose skin and stretch marks and your waistline has become thick and undefined.
- You had a C-section and now you have areas of fat hanging over your scar.You have pockets of fat in the hips and thighs.
- Your muscles in the abdomen have become weakened or separated.
What’s involved in a mommy makeover
- Tummy tuck — The goal in a tummy tuck is to regain a firm, sculpted lower and mid-abdomen area. Dr. Lavey makes one incision at the bikini line and possibly a second at the belly button. Then he tightens underlying muscles and trims excess skin before reattaching the skin in a tighter contour.
- Liposuction — This minimally invasive procedure can be stand-alone, or in combination with your tuck. Tiny incisions are made, a saline solution (combined with anesthetic and adrenaline) is injected, and then a cannula is inserted to suction out the unwanted fat pockets.
- Breast lift — A breast lift returns the breasts to a higher, firmer position on the chest. Excess skin will likely be trimmed and the nipple complex probably moved higher. A lift can be accompanied by augmentation to regain lost volume or to increase size.
Don’t be depressed because your body is showing the signs of having children; opt instead to address those signs with a mommy makeover with Dr. Lavey. That way you can enjoy your children and your figure! Call us at 925-820-3633 to make an appointment for a consultation.